Friday, May 11, 2012

FREEDOM!!!

Hey everyone!!! I'm alive (and thus this blog is as well), and I've got good news. I'm out on summer vacation!!! Wahoo!!! :D Ok, so that means more coverage of games & whatnot. Things to look forward to:
  1. The Electronic Entertainment Expo also known as E3. That's the annual video game conference and show at the Los Angeles Convention center for those of you that are unaware. I can't go to that because I'm not a member of the press (nor do I have the resources to afford to go) but regardless, I will cover the highlights of the expo and include my thoughts on each booth and company presentation. To be held June 5-7, 2012 
  2. Comic-Con International: Held in San Diego, California which is the home of the largest comic book and popular arts convention in the world! To be held July 12th-15th, 2012 (No, I can't attend that either...no money equals no super spectacular trip...) 
I have a lot planned for this summer though in terms of personal goals, lifetime goals, as well as a few goals for this blog. If I feel comfortable sharing, I may do so but only if it's pertinent to video games, movies, or popular culture. Stay tuned!!!